I am hoping that today or tomorrow I will receive my new mesh modem router and two satellites. That should mean that I get a stronger and more consistent internet connection here at the back of my house. In my wife's office at the front where the modem is it is good. At the back, I am getting so fed up with frequent drop outs and seeing that my neighbours internet signals are much stronger than mine in my own house. I have lived here for 21 years or so and the internet has always been a problem. That originally comes from being the only house on my side of the street I think and the services not being provided to my side. I have had a legion of service providers come and tell me "all will be well", "we can fix that" etc etc. Tried satellite, and those power line paired gain adaptors too. Moral of the story is that if you ever move house, check out the internet connection before you sign on the contract's dotted line. In this day and age some things are more important than the real estate, such as easy access to the Sails web site.