Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Stop Press.

Just in from Keith on the Drome.

There is not much left on the Sails page but Ratlines are $1 and Range sticks $4

Rob.

Going Out Of Business

After over ten years of providing the Wings of War/Glory community with gaming accessories for this wonderfully fun game, I have made the very tough decision to close the Aerodrome Accessories store. You all have been great customers over the years and it has been a pleasure to design accessories to meet your gaming needs.

I have placed everything in the store on sale for 50% or more, most minis are only $6! For this sale I will ship to both the UK and EU. If the site looses track of inventory for any items, I will simply remove that item from your order and refund you the cost of that item. No substitutions will be made.

For those wondering, my family and I are doing fine. Life is just busy and I feel it is time to move on to other things. I will still be running and maintaining these forums as I still enjoy the game and most of all, I enjoy the friendships I have made here.

So, help me clear out my house of little airplanes and save your self some money at the same time!
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Make sure to thank him for all his work

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I have done so on the Drome Jonas.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.