At this point, where I can't get sufficient references I'm willing to settle for "Plausible"--there's actually more green on my Canada than on the Rogers Collection 1779-vintage model she's based on especially in the beakhead, but it's still plausible and works for a Vessel Visual Identification System. If I can find detail references for a specific battle to recreate an exact moment in time that's always my first choice, but... well, the steepest learning curve with this game for me has been the learning to "make do," especially with not even redecoes coming for the foreseeable future.

As I post WIP, I'd also appreciate it if you guys could help me keep track of what needs doing before the hulls get clearcoated--both PC's need their figureheads, PC herself the stern gallery can't be done until I get some silver paint. Masts and sails are waiting for my LGS to get a restock of Vallejo since the big craft stores don't carry 883 Silver Gray, which was the closest match to the color Ares uses.