Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I hope this party involves lots of Port and G&t drinking Paul, as parties of a political nature are not allowed!

Rob..
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    I hope this party involves lots of Port and G&t drinking Paul, as parties of a political nature are not allowed!

Rob..
    It better involve lots of , Rob. Come this August I will have done 35 years as an analyst - military operational research and risk analysis in support of public safety & security / emergency management / critical infrastructure resilience. So definitely no parties of the polly ticks nature - the only similarity is that after awhile you have to send the party-goers packing since inevitably some will have overstayed their welcome.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon; 04-11-2021 at 11:08.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon View Post
    It better involve lots of , Rob. Come this August I will have done 35 years as an analyst - military operational research and risk analysis in support of public safety & security / emergency management / critical infrastructure resilience. So definitely no parties of the polly ticks nature - the only similarity is that after awhile you have to send the party-goers packing since inevitably some will have overstayed their welcome.
    That's the sort of party I like. No clockwork parrots Paul.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.