Thread: What's on Your Workbench for April?

Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Overnight I have added more sails.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Overnight I have added more sails.
    I have always thought this was one of Rod's best looking models!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Of those of his I have, I would tend to agree with you Vol.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Took a bit of a break today to get another small project done.
    When discussing the shortage of Movement decks for my Langton ships, it was suggested that I split the decks into two simply leaving one of each manouver card in each half. That was fine for mt one card manouver games, but I did not want to keep having to reunite cards for two card games and then having the fag of resplitting them every time, as som 20 odd ships are effected in this way.
    I came up with this card today which can be played in a two card game with a half deck.
    All you do is play it as you would a second card if you want to keep the same move for the next phase. It moves up into position one just as if it were a regular card, but when played, the previous card played takes its place. Ares could have given us all much smaller decks! Here is my Master card and a card for the C deck. Today I have knocked out cards for the six different decks I am currently using with my American squadron and Algerine ships.
    Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images