Quote Originally Posted by TexaS View Post
I've seen most videos by Uncle Jessy, but also of other resin printing youtubers. Those who actually have tried the Wash & Cure 2.0 have all agreed that it's expensive and worth it, and I agree. You can print without it, but for me it was not just soo much easier but also stopped me from breaking the models by brushing them too hard with a toothbrush or not cleaning them enough and letting liquid resin stay on the miniature and curing onto the model basically ruining it. Now I even use an ordinary cleaner instead of isopropanyl for cleaning and it works perfectly.

I'm still on my first bottle and it's anycubics own resin, standard transparent green. Someone told me transparent is better at curing effectively and they were out of blue and red.
Thanks I did notice that Anycubic's original Wash &Cure was on ebay for less than 100USD a few months ago, but I missed it. I may get the 2.0 then. I have seen dozens of off brand UV curing stations on Amazon but they are still in the 50USD range plus all the other supplies and headaches sounds like it is easier with the W&C station.