Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Comments thread.

PLEASE ADD ANY COMMENTS YOU HAVE HERE SHIPMATES.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

My first comment is to commend Anthony on his harbour model.
    Well done sir.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Thank you sir.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That is a fine town and harbour Jonas. It depicts the sort of landscape I would expect in that area very well. I may need to look into producing something for the Caribbean Islands myself.

Rob.

Excellent looking harbor Jonas!
    Anthony

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Thank you both!

My terrain started as Caribbean after looking at pictures of the coast at San Domingo but I found that the terrain also looks like the Danish coast.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Great Jonas.

It is always good when you can multi purpose your terrain. Seems more worth all the time, money, and effort put into manufacturing it.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A great sanctury for you embayed ship to take refuge Anthony.
    I am very impressed by the Islands you chaps are producing.

Rob.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

This is a great idea, and some lovely examples of harbours and islands, well done and there's some good ideas to borrow.