Thread: AAR - July 2015 Mission: The Fire Ship by ShadowDragon

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

I started out with the thought that 1 1st rate, 2 x 74 or 62's and 3 frigates would fit the bill, British and French only. I've just told Mrs V how many ships Paul has thinking she would realise the number of WW2 planes coming through the door was a very small number but of course her response was "and how many ships do you have" which is a tricky question when you consider I though 6 was a good number.

Of course the "I'm not going to live forever" is a very compelling argument to buy more ships and one I truly admire.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    I've just told Mrs V how many ships Paul has thinking she would realise the number of WW2 planes coming through the door was a very small number but of course her response was "and how many ships do you have" which is a tricky question when you consider I though 6 was a good number.
    That was putting your best foot forward, wasn't it?

Of course the "I'm not going to live forever" is a very compelling argument to buy more ships and one I truly admire.
    Be very, very careful there, V, lest Mrs. V gets a different idea than yours of just how long is "not forever".