Thread: What's on Your Workbench for March?

Hybrid View

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Haha Jim, you and I discussed this on posts #124, #125, & #126 in the What's on Your Workbench for December thread.
    Are we getting a might forgetful in our old age?
    lol. Vol, sometimes I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday let alone forum posts from December.

Having just reviewed the posts you shared I know why I put it out of my mind, as it were. Simon is also overseas which involves the same issues of postage costs and payment options that have kept me from exploring some of the 3D print on demand folks over there.

Thanks for jogging the memory and maybe I'll just go ahead and book mark his stuff for future reference.
    "It's not the towering sails, but the unseen wind that moves a ship."
    –English Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmoss View Post
    lol. Vol, sometimes I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday let alone forum posts from December.

Having just reviewed the posts you shared I know why I put it out of my mind, as it were. Simon is also overseas which involves the same issues of postage costs and payment options that have kept me from exploring some of the 3D print on demand folks over there.

Thanks for jogging the memory and maybe I'll just go ahead and book mark his stuff for future reference.
    Actually it wasn't that bad. It cost me more to ship to the UK than it has from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Actually it wasn't that bad. It cost me more to ship to the UK than it has from the UK.
    Ok I just looked it up Jim, this is what six ships cost, but keep in mind the shipping covered 9 additional ships he threw in.

- Nepomuceno = £7.50
    - San Ildefonso = £7.50
    - Arrogant = £7.50
    - Fulgencio = £7.50
    - Virginie French = £5.50
    - Constellation = £5.50
    - Loads of bits box things
    - Postage and packaging estimate = £10.90 (based on a few orders to the US)
    - PayPal fee (~5%) = £2.60
    Total = £54.50

£10.90 is around $15. I just sent a thumb drive in a bubble pack envelope to the UK that cost me $16.25!