Thread: Triple ship build in Arizona

Default Triple ship build in Arizona

One of our Aerodrome Members started a nice project.

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...l-Triple-Build!!!

Same scale like the Wings of War fighter planes 1/200.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    David

So I caught you here! Or did you catch me here . . .hmm . . .
    Just love the models! I am almost caught up on builds for Wing and am anxious to get back to sails. Here's a peek on the tri-build for WWII, Tirpitz, Bismarck and Ark Royal. All 1/200" scale, foam board an paper . . . each around 48" long . . .

Name:  20210131_122046.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  214.1 KB

Name:  20210129_132739.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  204.8 KB

Name:  20210131_122036.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  204.6 KB
    Last edited by Clipper1701; 02-01-2021 at 13:35.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Have you been recruiting Sea Elves Dave, or is it your normal team just getting more working hours in because they are in lockdown?
    Whatever the reason, it is another splendid construction or three underway.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

This is great! Should this be a February Workbench thread?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Actually not quite Vol because it was already underway yesterday, and I only posted the February Workbench this morning.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Up periscope! Yes, the waters are a bit calmer, and I have been blessed to surface and recharge. Here is a bit of the past few months. More to follow.
    Name:  20210511_145643.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  197.6 KB Our Hero in vinyl graphics for my Ford . . .

The triple crown got finished!

Name:  20210510_122959.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  218.4 KB

A bit of rubber scale building.

Name:  20210510_123850.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  232.7 KB

The grief and the loneliness fuels a therapy building. I will be making formal update but in the mid time thanks to all my friends here on the sites, you have been such a comfort and support. More of the odyssey is coming . . .

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

It is great that you have made your number Dave, even more so because of your great loss. My prayers will go with you for as long as it takes. I always revert to building frenzy whenever things look dark on the horizon and trust that you may find solace in both this and the lifetime of wonderful memories that you will have in store. Until you regain your full equilibrium may the Elves be with you. if i can do anything at all to help your voyage go more smoothly drop me a PM or E-mail.

Sail safely.

Rob.