+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HMS Leander / HMS Adamant For Sale

Landsman
    Canada

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Default HMS Leander / HMS Adamant For Sale

I suspect this ship is quite common but I ended up with 3...one too many. This happened because I saw that Amazon.ca was selling them for $8.50 CAD. I would be happy to sell this nice ship for the same price I found it. You pay for shipping. My 3rd Leander/Adamant has never been taken out of the package.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Looks a very good deal for anyone your side of the Pond Chris.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Ordinary Seaman
    Canada

Log Entries
    Name
    Howard

Dec 2020, quite a while ago, but if the offer is still open I'd be interested in taking the Leander. I'm in BC also, not far.
    Regards
    Howard

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I would drop him a PM Howard. If he has sold it he should have notified us on this thread. Those are the selling rules. Chris is still active as he was on the site in October.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

+ Reply to Thread