Hi the wargames club are starting up again in January i want to put on a game of Argo's Scenario The first battle of Toulon 1799 I have models for all the ships but not all of them are exactly the correct name. I Need the french ship Formidable I have Tonnant same class of ship different name So to cut a long list short i need ships logs and the base inserts for FRENCH Formidable and the french ship Redoutable I have the correct ships and names for the other 3 french ships BRITISH HMS Belleropon HMS Majestic HMS America HMS Caton So how do i go about custom making ship logs and base insert cards ps i am a luddite and have non existent computer skills i do have access to a daughter who has a lot more than i do. Is it just a case of print what i have cut it up with scissors stick it back together and re print even then how do i get the correct print type for the names Any Help would be gratefully appreciated Ps Is it me or is the french frigate proserpine name spelt like that it looks wrong i also need to make more ship control boards and counters i have a un punched starter set so that is a case of print what i have and stick to card. Can i assume i need a set of Chits Etc for every 4 ships as the starter set.