Thread: Holiday Discount at USS Constitution Museum Store

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Default Holiday Discount at USS Constitution Museum Store

15% off for shoppers (25% for members) and free shipping for purchases over $25 in USS Constitution online store.....ho ho ho.....please see announcement and link:

Holiday Savings at the Online Museum Store

Find gifts for everyone on your list at the Museum Store! Through December 6, members save 25% with their member promo code, and all shoppers receive 15% off their purchase with the promo code HOLIDAY15. All orders over $25 come with free shipping. Shop our online store for the holidays!

https://store.ussconstitutionmuseum.org/

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for the heads up Bill. Some interesting bits and bobs there. The cap looks just the ticket.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Bill. Some interesting bits and bobs there. The cap looks just the ticket.
    Rob.
    I recommend it! Here is a photo of my choice made many years ago on a visit to the museum and ship -- for someone in the lofty position of Admiral of the Blue, I'd recommend the one with the "scrambled eggs" on the visor !

Name:  Birthday pic 2.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  134.7 KB

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

There are some good looking souvenirs there.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Wentworth View Post
    I recommend it! Here is a photo of my choice made many years ago on a visit to the museum and ship -- for someone in the lofty position of Admiral of the Blue, I'd recommend the one with the "scrambled eggs" on the visor !

I much prefer your hat Bill. I have never been one to go for ostentatious show of rank.

Baron Bligh of Gedling, Admiral of the Blue, and secretary to the Navy Board, and Lord High everything else.

The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    I much prefer your hat Bill. I have never been one to go for ostentatious show of rank.

Baron Bligh of Gedling, Admiral of the Blue, and secretary to the Navy Board, and Lord High everything else.

The spirit of Pooh-Bah lives ! Shall we call you our "Grand Exhausted Leader" ? (with a tip of the fez to Stan Laurel in Sons of the Desert)
    Last edited by Wentworth; 12-02-2020 at 17:57. Reason: Twyping is divvicult

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

More like Lord High BA. Bill and I don't mean an honours degree, or Baracus! although I do look upon you chaps as the A team in terms of what you can achieve when producing artifacts for the game.
    Rob.