Hybrid View

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    BTW, sent you two an email putting out feelers on a more fleshed out Trafalgar roadmap for Ares; it's *still* more aggressive shortcutting than my AMS would like but I think if Ares can stay the course to a ten-wave line, and if we can fit Nile, 1812, AWI and a couple merchies into fifteen sculpts then I think most of the major needs can be filled out with restats and reprints to Traditional Naval Wargamer satisfaction.
    A ten wave line? I admire your optimism, another one in the next 24 months would be a significant achievement

I did see your email, alas the demands of the fleet have prevented me from attending to it (having fun getting a ship back to sea after refit and some submarine work getting in the way)

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    A ten wave line? I admire your optimism, another one in the next 24 months would be a significant achievement

I did see your email, alas the demands of the fleet have prevented me from attending to it (having fun getting a ship back to sea after refit and some submarine work getting in the way)
    Didn't say a word about timetable :) and that includes the four we already have which I'm leveraging for reprints and restats. :) Hopefully they at LEAST give us some new Wave 1 decoes alongside the re-run Starter...

Good luck with the For Real Marbles stuff!
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.