Thread: What's on Your Workbench for August 2020?

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    Australia

Log Entries
    Name
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    You can't do a very enjoyable illustrated game scenario with damage markers. Where possible I make models Gary. It gives me something to do. You may think it ruined, but I find it enjoyable activity.
    Rob.
    Huge apologies to you Rob. I diminished your really good work and should not have. Your wrecks are brilliant.

My friend Wayne (BigglesDownunder on the wings forum) did these for me the other day on his 3d printer.

Name:  Damage Markers.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  180.5 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

G'day Garry.
    No worries mate. You are entitled to your opinion and I can see that some shipmates who are finding it hard to get models might think it sacrilege to cut up fine ships of the line. At least all the bases and card decks of the ships sacrificed were required for other models I was building from Langton kits.
    As for that 3d printing! If only I had the facility to do that I could run riot with ideas.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.