My group of four played our second game last night. I got absolutely hammered and my bad moves included an early collision with my team mate. When we studied the rules relating to collisions between our friendly ships we could not make out what damage each of us should take. The rules (as printed from the Ares website) say on page 25 "Each ship takes a number of n damage tokens matching the total burden of all other ships overlapping it". After discussion we came to the conclusion that I would take the number of tokens equaling the burden of the ship I collided with and he would take my burden number of tokens. But then .... what does n mean???? We thought it might mean C? Can someone please look on their not printed off the website rules and tell me what their page 25 says please.

I am thinking that maybe the rules on the website are deliberately faulty so that we are encouraged to buy more starter sets? There seems to be many instances where the letter n is used in them rather than the correct token letters.