Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default The Fleet's in port again.

Just in from Chris on the Drome. ( Captain Duff)

Had a mail from the organisers that the proposed Partizan 2 show put back to Oct, has now also been...... wait for it........ cancelled.

My fleet is beginning to feel like the French did bottled up in Brest for months on end.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

According to the new waves of infection...

Seems that we'll hold a mini Con in Prague at mid October.

Some games at Saturday in Ladinek's shop. (If travel is possible then...)

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hope it comes off for you Sven, and that we can get together again before another year goes by. I'm afraid that it is a bit too far to come for one day's gaming for us, but will be out and about again when all the fuss dies down.
    Till then stay safe my dear Comte.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Will do my best, Sir.

So far no (known) infection in the circle of relatives, just the wife of my commanding officer, but this was in April...

This time my wife will give me a company, so we can do some sigthtseeing, too.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Really sorry to miss meeting my lady De Brueys Sven. maybe one year you may persuade her to come and meet us in England.
    Rob.