Thread: A Message from Andrea

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Default A Message from Andrea

Andrea sent this message out to members of the Yahoo Nexus group. Most of it is about aircraft but it does tell us that the Sails of Glory Starter sets will be reprinted again and they are working on something new.

Dear all,
    sorry for the recent spam in the mail. I blocked the offender.

The game is going on and healthy. Last release have been a couple of bombers for players of the Battle of Britain set: Ju-88A (both in A-1 and A-4 subversions) and Dornier Do-17Z (Z-2 bomber version and Z-10 nightfighter version).
    Next ww2 releases will be Savoia Marchetti and S.79 and Blenheim. Pacific famed fighters will then follow, with time.

For WW1, the quite recent reprint of old Wings of War Series 4 with the long awaited Se5a was warmly welcomed.

Battlestar Galactica: Starship Battles is going pretty well. Gorgeous miniatures have been released for Viper Mk.VII, following Raptor and Heavy Raider that came last year. The old Cylon war minis will follow, for fans of the 1978 series and of the Razor movie.

The reprint of the Sails of Glory basic set was sold out very quickly just before the lockdown, a new reprint will follow soon while we are testing new stuff.

The lockdown changed plans for several releases, but stay tuned for news!

All the best,

Andrea

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for the Heads up Dave.
    Good to know that they will be continuing with Starter set releases.
    That will free up my two display Starter sets for more conversions.
    Rob
    Last edited by Bligh; 07-05-2020 at 13:29.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

At all...

Show must go on.