Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Name:  107 Xebec N.png
Views: 765
Size:  436.6 KB

Cards, Xebec Disadvantaged Tack.pdf

Here are two files I created for xebecs; the first is a base card for a typical xebec. The second is the advantaged/disadvantaged cards that get folded in half and turned to indicate the disadvantaged tack if necessary.

The sailing angles pictured are for use with my more realistic sailing angles. If anyone wants angles more in line with the original game let me know.

I can post the card as a PDF if that is more helpful.

If anyone has examples of flags for the Barbary Pirates, please send me a link or a file and I will change the flag on the base card.
    Last edited by Dobbs; 06-10-2020 at 17:57.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thank you so much Dobbs. That card is so simple to understand in the flurry of action it will be a boon. Maybe I should have said boom there.
    On reflection it would be good if you could put all your superb cards into your photo album as a group. Then anyone can access them without bothering you if you just mention it to them when they ask.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.