Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
Thanks Romeo.
I have Mrs Bligh (Speedwell Lass) to thank for the paint scheme. She advised me on the best colour match for the cliffs when we were at B&Q selecting the colours. Their match pots are only £1.50 a pot and have about three times as much paint as model shop paints at half the price, and they don't go off for years. The only down side is that their range is a bit limited.
Rob.
Sorry to answer that late (I will be quite busy till early July). Well this is obviously a good compromise between the cost and the results ! The urban colour tones are looking great with the cliffs on the background. The brushing step is the icing on the cake !!

Hey Vol, great job with your ship too. I'm starting getting used to wonderful results from the modellers of this forum !! I know that's a detail but I really like the fact that the "sprit sail" (front sail if I'm correct with the English vocabulary) is lowered on your models unlike the Warlord's ones which always keep them rolled up. That is cool too but that's neater when lowered in my opinion !