Thread: Our old shipmate Gunner

Default Our old shipmate Gunner

Gunner says to say hello to all his old shipmates on the Anchorage and asked me to pass the following message on:

"If you don't mind, please post on the Anchorage, that I will start listing the complete SOG line, a minimum of 15 per week on ebay starting May 24th.

*Thanks, Ed"

Rob, I was not sure whether this should be posted on the ForSale or Trade forum since he is selling on ebay. Please feel free to move this there if General Discussion is inappropriate.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Sad to see the attrition, my son has drifted off into US Civil War era iron clad and steam side and stern wheelers . . . I'm not sure where my sea elves are dwelling seems our crew is fading at the moment . . . pressing time!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Clipper, old sea dogs never die they simply slip away!
    Good to hear from you on the Anchorage again, and sorry to hear about Gunner. he will be sadly missed.
    As far as the message is concerned it is Ok here as long as no actual trading takes place. I am treating it like any other message about available sales in other places.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    David

I am using the down time to reorganize the shop and the storage, hope to raise the sea chest to the accessible range for some new building fun. My 8 year old grand son in NZ is getting ready to play and has his dad's Dreadnauts game under his belt. Sails is next!

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

It is sad to hear that Gunner has decided to give up seafaring for a life ashore. Best wishes to him in his new preoccupation.