Thread: Maneuver deck confusion/mistery

Hybrid View

Landsman
    Spain

Log Entries
    Name
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    If you still require them I can easily knock out the ones I have in that format for you Marc.

It might not be a bad idea to do the whole set like that for everyone here. Leave it with me but let me know if you still want it.
    Rob.
    Hi there,

First I have to apologyze, so the information was there and I did not see it. In the doc "Sails_of_Glory_info_List.xlsx", there is a tab that I did not see with all movement card information.

And Rob, I'm not sure if you refer to complete the decks with the photos of the full deck (like the ones already online), If it is not wrong with the copyright, I do think it would benefit the newcomers like me.
    It is more visual,, easy to have an idea of what the deck is about. The information is there as I have said, but it would be a friendlyer format.

Thanks again to every addition and to your excellent forum,

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Wilco that Marc.
    It shall be done.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Just starting a new thread with the first of the decks up to E today. Will post the link here when done.

https://www.sailsofglory.org/showthr...DECKS-OVERVIEW

Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 05-06-2020 at 10:17.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.