Thread: HMS Swan versus USS Thorn (Reindeer versus Wasp)

Hybrid View

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

That was fabulous! I didn't cut to the end, so the finale was just like a movie!

How did you feel about my AI navigational choices? It looked good from here!

The funny thing is, I was planning to post a ship-sloop vs. a brig fight to do a step-by-step of my system in the next day or two!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbs View Post
    That was fabulous! I didn't cut to the end, so the finale was just like a movie!

How did you feel about my AI navigational choices? It looked good from here!

The funny thing is, I was planning to post a ship-sloop vs. a brig fight to do a step-by-step of my system in the next day or two!
    I just remembered that I played the Swan...so, er...yeah, ahem... the AI was great. All the choices seemed to make sense with enough uncertainty to wrong foot me a couple of times. Close game. It came right down to the last shot - just one burden box left on both ships. I was glad it was decided by crew losses - just like the real Reindeer vs Wasp.

I was only up to playing the standard rules with this game. This would have been interesting if I had been using the boarding rules but I’m slowly getting there. The next outing will be with the advanced rules.