Thread: Ship Mats for Small Vessels

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Default Ship Mats for Small Vessels

I'm printing out a few smaller ships for SOG, mainly a few schooners, a couple of xebecs etc (these are 1/700 scale models but they look ridiculously small alongside Warlord's ships - which it would seem are rather largr than 1/700 in some cases). I'm having a mind blank on searching today, so can anyone point me towards some handy ship mas that could be used with these new models of mine?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

There is a bit on mats here Dave, hidden amongst the banter.

https://sailsofglory.org/showthread....ight=ship+mats

Failing that Chris, Captain Duff got a really smart looking mat at one of our shows, so dropping him a PM might pay off.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Thanks Rob, but it was ship mats rather than table mats I was looking for. Failing that, does anybody have editable files that they can share so I can try making my own?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Sorry Dave,
    My mistake, was it the ship logs like these you mean?

If so let me know what you want on the mats and I will knock out a few for you.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Yes, thats the sort of thing. I'm looking to do some small to medium sized schooners and a couple of xebecs. Maybe (if I'm feeling keen) a lugger or two

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

If you send me the names of the ships, and stats I can do you the cards Dave.

Rob.