Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That mat looks a nice piece of kit Eric but at $75 a bit out of my league just for an extra mat.
    If I had seen it first before investing in my two mats I would certainly have been interested.
    I wonder what the postage rate from the States is like for those?
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    That mat looks a nice piece of kit Eric but at $75 a bit out of my league just for an extra mat.
    If I had seen it first before investing in my two mats I would certainly have been interested.
    I wonder what the postage rate from the States is like for those?
    Rob.
    Good question I know increases in postage from the UK/EU to the US has been an issue lately. I have also seen very nice mousepad mats from a company in the EU and people tell me the postage to the US is not bad:

https://www.deepcutstudio.com/

I really had no thoughts of spending money on new mats but the more I see these mats in use (much nicer/realistic looking than the Sails mats) the more I am tempted and now I have a discount.....

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Their Waterworld mat looks pretty good Eric.
    I also like the look of the mat carrying case.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.