+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seduced by BSG so SHIPS FOR SALE

Able Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Default Seduced by BSG so SHIPS FOR SALE

I seem to have run out of opponents and have also been seduced by BSG so have decided to try and sell my small Sails collection. I thought I would give friends first shout before venturing forth to the devil that is eBay. So here goes...

1x starter set (inc. 2nd set of counters) £45
    1x HMS Victory £20
    1x HMS Queen Charlotte £15
    1x HMS Royal Sovereign £15

All have been played once or twice and all have original boxes.

PM me if interested

Thank you
    Never knowingly undergunned

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Chris.
    Very sorry that you have decided to place your ships in the hands of the commissioners for sale, but better than placing them in ordinary.
    I trust that this does not mean we are losing your services as a Captain at shows or Doncaster!
    I have sent you a PM re the sale.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Able Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Absolutely not... am still up for playing at shows and especially at Doncaster, it’s just that I could re-invest the pocket money potential into something that I would play on a regular basis with my friends at home, maybe a board game that the family will play as well...

If I can get a few more volunteers on the WW1 tables at shows I can join the boats boys on a more regular basis...

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That is indeed great to hear Chris.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    Australia

Log Entries
    Name
    Gary

Hi Chris, I swapped out my BSG for Sails of Glory gear recently. You might consider doing that if no purchasers come forward after a week or two.

Able Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Thankfully there are some fleet quartermasters who are looking to reinforce their fleets, looks like some of the ships have found safe haven.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks to Chris I have now added the starter set, HMS Victory and HMS Queen Charlotte to my Fleet, so he can now concentrate on selling his last ship in ordinary.

Rob.

+ Reply to Thread