Hi Rob I should like to play some of the scenarios you are going to post but don't feel I can commit to the campaign so would play these as individual games. So no promotions, record keeping and such like.
I should like to support your sterling efforts but I'm already 2 months behind on the WWF campaign and don't want the pleasure to become a chore.

If I do this and actually write up the games would you prefer me to post in the General AAR's or in this section, I know for the games I did from the 2015 Campaign you said to put them in there even though I am playing them 6 years late and not part of the campaign.

Thanks for the info you've put on here and elsewhere in the Campaigns, I was printing a lot of it yesterday, including the rules for bow chasers you mentioned.

I didn't print out Neil's Abilities Cards as I'm not normally a fan of these exceptional abilities for games in general but I would appreciate your opinion or indeed anyones opinion on the Captain and Ships Abilities, do you find they add much to the game play or is it your actions as the ships Captain that provides the necessary colour and excitement?

Cheers