Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I look forward to seeing it Jim.
    Must get my own underway. I'm behind also with my Wings AARs so must pull my socks up a bit.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    I look forward to seeing it Jim.
    Must get my own underway. I'm behind also with my Wings AARs so must pull my socks up a bit.
    Rob.
    Rob,

For the enemy sighted cards, do you reshuffle back into the deck after each pull, or does he drawn card stay out?

What is he website for the Wings of Glory AARs? I have not given it a play, but would be interested in perusing.

Thanks!
    James

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Jim.
    You do not return any cards. Just draw three, one each of the first three moves. This will give you a minimum possible of one enemy ship and a max of four if you are really unlucky.

For your searching for the fleet ship if you choose to send one you just draw one card when it leaves the table and act on that card.

For wings go here:- https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/forum.php

Welcome to the other side.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.