Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default 2020 Campaign.

If anyone is interested in my running the campaign again this year please let me know.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

I would be interested in a smaller version every other month or so. Six smaller engagements may very well make me get playing again.
    As usual I'd be late with the reports though...

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

No worries Jonas.
    Six it will be and I will confine it at most to a couple of ships per side to make it more manageable, but with the proviso of adding more if you so wish.
    If I can get Captain Kiwi alongside we will at least have three players.
    No need to keep scores nor recruit seamen for losses, your Naval recruitment board and dockyard will see to all that. Just points for a win if you are bothered about points, otherwise we will just play for the sheer enjoyment.
    I will post the first mission for Feb.
    If you feel like coming up with one, for later in the year I welcome that too.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

I have mostly played for the sheer enjoyment anyway.

I think it's all great fun with some sort of campaign rules, but sometimes it's better just to get some games on.

I'll see what my time and energy can provide.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by TexaS View Post
    I have mostly played for the sheer enjoyment anyway.

I think it's all great fun with some sort of campaign rules, but sometimes it's better just to get some games on.

I'll see what my time and energy can provide.
    Great Jonas, even if you just drop in for the odd game or two it will give me the incentive to think up a few new scenarios.

Rob.