Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The card is one of the official Ares cards and the nearest I could get to what happened in your scenario John.
    When we played the Campaign, some actions of your characters granted them special abilities. You can also use them for the AI generated captains who play against you. I usually have one of my AI captains with a randomly generated skill, and one ship with one of the crew skills. Adds a bit more interest to the proceedings.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    The card is one of the official Ares cards and the nearest I could get to what happened in your scenario John.
    When we played the Campaign, some actions of your characters granted them special abilities. You can also use them for the AI generated captains who play against you. I usually have one of my AI captains with a randomly generated skill, and one ship with one of the crew skills. Adds a bit more interest to the proceedings.
    Rob.
    Much appreciated, I've heard of the cards on the forum but not actually seen them, sounds interesting though.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

You can find the crew ans captain cards here in the files John.

https://sailsofglory.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=196

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.