Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I know this is not later today, but having seen your post about Entoyment John, do I still need to make copies for you or will you pick them up from there?
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    I know this is not later today, but having seen your post about Entoyment John, do I still need to make copies for you or will you pick them up from there?
    Rob.
    Hi Rob I've spent most of my Christmas money already so I won't be taking up the Entoyment offer. I've bought 2 lots of spare ships mats and a second set of counters recently and with the recent purchase of ships I have 1 first rate, 3 74's 2 64's 2 50's and 5 frigates per side French and British and that's my lot - I think ,although I would like a nice mat, I've been eying the Deepcut Studio one.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to get the coastal packs, I'd much sooner use my own terrain so I'm just missing the fortification data so if it's no trouble to you I would very much appreciate that information. I have picked up 3 cards that represent Infantry, Marines and Matelots, I think from one of your old posts, not sure if they are in the pack or were home brewed mats, but so far I've not seen anything on the forts.
    Don't worry if it means you going to any trouble, I'm sure I could knock something up myself and as I see most of my games being solo no one is going to complain to me about them.
    Cheers

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I have looked at my mats and the fortifications I have spare are the strength 7 and strength 3 so if you send me both your snail mail and your E-mail by PM I can send you the info for three mats and the physical mats for the other three by post as your Christmas present from me. That way you can see the full works and produce the others to match.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.