Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Sweat shirts.

I have been asked by three Drome Members to order sweat shirts for them. The minimum order is five. If any of you want a Sails shirt let me know.
    The first to make up the five will go with the order.
    This may well be the last chance for to get this much sort after commodity as I am retiring as UK Wingco on the Drome at the end of this year.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    Netherlands

Log Entries
    Name
    Lex

hi Rob, am I entitled to order one? regards, Lex

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I don't normally ship them Lex, usually pass them out at events, but in your special case, I will add you to the list and ask for the British Fleet addendum to be omitted. Look out for the Order form in a few days time.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    Netherlands

Log Entries
    Name
    Lex

That is great, admiral. Thanks very much.
    Lex

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

SAILS POLO SHIRTS ORDER FORM.

USER NAME-

ACTUAL NAME-

ADDRESS-

E-MAIL ADDRESS-

NUMBER OF SHIRTS REQUIRED-

USER NAME ON SHIRT- YES or NO (Delete which is not required)

SIZE OF SHIRT- S M L XL XXL XXXL (Delete those not required)

Approx PRICE OF SHIRTS- DARK BLUE POLO SHIRT WITH SAILS LOGO £12.95. Name LOGO £ 4.00. P&P £3.40 (these were last year's prices. New prices TBD.)

Please fill in these details and send me a PM. Do not post personal information up on site. I will then PM you with payment details when the shirt arrives.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I now have the five orders required to get the ball rolling, so if you want to obtain a shirt hurry up and let me know before it is too late.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I will close the order at the end of this week. This will be the final chance for these products.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The order book is now closed.
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Polo Shirts have now arrived shipmates. I will PM you to find out if you want them posting on and the cost and how to pay me.
    Rob.