Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
I am impressed by your F&IW troops Bill. Also their armoured support vehicle to the rear.
Rob.
Thanks Rob -- I'm new to Sharp Practice but the appeal is great in that you can play many different musket periods without a great investment for figures (since its a skirmish game there are 40-100 figures per side). I am going down to Mythicos in Mahwah, New Jersey on Friday to meet my friend Chris to play Sharp Practice -- my first in person war game in over a year! Mahwah is an Iroquois word that roughly translates as "future site of a really terrific war game shop".... Since its a French and Indian War game I've been building woodland terrain like crazy (see photo below). I've also been building American Civil War forces for a future Sharp Practice game. I know that is one of your periods of interest so here are a couple of photos of those forces as well ( Iron Brigade and Hood's Texans). Sharp Practice is applicable to the American War for Independence, Napoleonics, American Civil War, French and Indian War, and Indian Mutiny (among others). I plan to dabble in many of them!

Name:  sharp practice 6.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  180.0 KB

Name:  sharp practice 7.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  189.8 KB

Name:  sharp practice 8.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  159.0 KB