Thread: Hello from NC

United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Robert

Cool Hello from NC

Ahoy!

I'm Robert, and I live in Greensboro, North Carolina. I'm from Georgia and am back there often.

I discovered Sails of Glory while looked at and for ship models. I am by no means a pro, but occasionally I buy a big model kit. As a kid I built them often. I saw the miniatures and thought, "Hey, those are cool! Wait, they go with a game?!?" Loving all things nautical (Naval Action, anyone?), I bought a few and ordered the starter kit. Now I have about 15 ships, mainly in equally matched French and British vessels with a couple of Americans sprinkled in. Usually I play solo.

Anyway, I have lurked on this site for about a year but should start contributing. I hope we get a Wave 5 soon; I think I need to build a Spanish fleet and am waiting to see if we get a Santisima Trinidad.

See you around!
    Robert

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Robert and welcome to the Anchorage.
    Sorry to be so long in answering, but my Modem was destroyed by lightening on Tuesday night and we only got a new one delivered this afternoon.
    look out for my welcome message in a few minutes time.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Welcome to the Anchorage, Robert, from here 'across the Pond' in the United Kingdom.