Ahoy mates! I tried finding an answer in earlier messages, but couldn't, so here goes:

REPAIRS:
1. Assuming still having 4 actions, I get say, a leak. Next turn, I play the Repair action, plus Pump, Load Starboard, Lower Sails. The Repair chit will be taken out of the action square, and put in the Special Damage box, right? But the action lasts 2 turns!

So NEXT turn, the second half of the ongoing Repair action: Do I get to pick 4 new actions, or just 3? Can I choose Fire Starboard, Pump again, Raise Sails, and Fire Muskets, 'cause the Repair going still on, BUT NOW IN THE DAMAGE BOX THO, is like a "free" 5th action?

2. Also, can a captain plan a Repair action preemptively? Like plan the Repair even with a spanking new ship, assuming you're gonna take hits this turn, and hence this turn itself counts as the 1st repairing turn? I now the rules say that's an illegal action for Extinguishing, but... ;-)

3. AND ONE MORE, can you interrupt a repair? Like starting to repair a hull section, then needing the action space badly and cancelling the 2nd repair turn, even if you would have to use another two turns later when repairing again?

¡Gracias!
–Rolando

(Same post in the General Discussion area by mistake, please remove it mods!)