Hybrid View

Landsman
    Switzerland

Log Entries
    Name
    Peter

Default Spieler in der Schweiz?

Hallo Leute

Da ich wohl demnächst das Spiel mein eigen nenne (war etwa so schnell wie mit Ochsenwagen aus Lutetia imprtiert ) stellt sich natürlich die Frage, mit wem spielen?
    Als Schweizer bin ich da logischerweise einmal mehr ein Exot mit einem maritimen Spiel. Dennoch hoffe ich auf diesem Weg Sails of Glory-Begeisterte Binnenländer zu finden!

Meldet Euch doch einfach mal alle in diesem Thread, vielleicht kann man mal ein Schweizer Sails of Glory-Treffen arrangeieren
    Freundliche Grüsse, best regards
    Peter

Meine Modelle

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Peter.
    Whilst not much use for getting a group started in your area, we do have the Solo campaign which many people in your situation take up, or just the solo game rules to play on your own.
    Do have a look at the Solo campaigns section we have been playing for the last few years.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    Switzerland

Log Entries
    Name
    Peter

Thank you Rob! I've seen this threads and will play this campaigns too. But if there are other players in my area, together there is more fun I think!
    Peter

Meine Modelle

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Peter.
    Undoubtedly it is more fun to get other people involved in a game rather than just playing on your own.
    I am lucky in that a very old friend of mine Captain Kiwi and I get together for a game once a month, and occasionally McDorf or Speedwell lass joins us.
    To say that there are several more Nottinghamshire shipmates who never join us for a game or even post here. There seem to be an awful lot of lurkers who take without contributing anything back.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    Switzerland

Log Entries
    Name
    Daniel

Hallo Peter

Ich bin eventuell 4 Jahre zu spät auf das Spiel gestossen, habe mir aber eben das Starterkit bestellt und bin auf der Suche nach Spieler möglichst in der Nähe von Bern, und das wärst glücklicherweise gerade du :) Schreib mir doch falls du noch aktiv bist. Für alle anderen: Ich wäre auch mal bereit eine kleine Reise innerhalb der Schweiz für ein Spiel zu machen.

Beste Grüsse

Dänu
    Last edited by Alpenjon; 08-28-2023 at 15:00. Reason: typos

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Daniel.
    Welcome aboard.
    Peter's last post was just before Covid started, but hopefully he will see your post if he is still around.
    You might try and drop him a PM. Some members still get them forwarded to their own Mail Box.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-28-2023 at 13:36.

Landsman
    Switzerland

Log Entries
    Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Alpenjon View Post
    Hallo Peter

Ich bin eventuell 4 Jahre zu spät auf das Spiel gestossen, habe mir aber eben das Starterkit bestellt und bin auf der Suche nach Spieler möglichst in der Nähe von Bern, und das wärst glücklicherweise gerade du :) Schreib mir doch falls du noch aktiv bist. Für alle anderen: Ich wäre auch mal bereit eine kleine Reise innerhalb der Schweiz für ein Spiel zu machen.

Beste Grüsse

Dänu
    Saly Dänu

Nun bin ich etwas spät, aber ich hoffe, Dich noch zu erreichen!
    Ich wäre noch aktiv, wenn ich Mitspieler hätte, also jederzeit immer gerne!
    Ich habe mittlerweile 2mal das Grundset und einige zusätzliche Schiffchen. Wir könnten also eine ziemliche Flotte spielen :-)
    Vielleicht magst Du Dich per Mail melden? Ist bei mir zuverlässiger als das Forum.
    augstmatthorn69@gmail.com
    LG
    Peter
    Peter

Meine Modelle

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for your reply to Daniel, Peter.

Rob.