Size:  80.7 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A very emotive recruiting poster Matt. I wish you every success with your venture. With a poster like that you deserve to get some takers.The only thing missing is the drink and a promise of a bounty for volunteers.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jon

Hello,Matthew.

I'm a new player and in fact have not received my set yet. I live in Mankato and am curious what area you live in.

Thanks,
    Jon
    Last edited by jonbizzle21; 04-27-2022 at 17:57.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Jon.
    Matthew has not posted for about four years, so it may be you could raise him by sending him an E-mail. You will find a link to this id you click on James Maddox just below his Avatar and this will take you to his profile page. At the bottom is an option to send him an E-mail.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jon

I was worried that may be the case. I see only a handful Minnesotans in total. I'll see if any are active.