Greetings fellow sailors!

I recently joined up over at the excellent Wings of Glory Aerodrome Forum and have been having a ball over there. And I keep reading about Sails of Glory. So I took the plunge and just ordered the Sails of Glory Napoleonic Starter Board Game. I’m very excited. I can’t wait to play after reading all the positive reviews over at Wings of Glory.

My name is Chuck, I live in Northeast Arkansas (45 minutes from Memphis TN) and am currently a Seminary Student studying to be a Pastor. My family are the best and we do a lot of tabletop gaming together for fun.

Sails of Glory looks like another game I’ll be playing with my kids! They constantly whip me in Wings of Glory! Ha! Thank you all again for having me here. I have a million questions but I’m a pro and know reading through the various threads is my best bet to aquire the knowledge I seek! I really look forward to buying more ships!

Okay we’re gonna watch MASTER AND COMMANDER and I’m shopping for more ship miniatures to buy! I sincerely hope there are Pirate ships out there!

Thank you again for having me!

-Chuck