Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I look forward to following your developments.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Aaron

Bligh- just curious if you see yourself more performing game master functions like setting up special encounters and events or be a player for the experience.

I plan on making Game Master tools for interjecting into the persistent world like blockades and special events and rumors.

And an important question: would it be possible to host the server on the anchorage website server?
    Last edited by Aaron; 12-19-2017 at 08:29.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I'm afraid that with my other duties on the site Aaron I will be unable to commit to any active roll in your work.
    Nevertheless, I will be very interested in your progress. I may well take part in a game later on.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.