Thread: Terrain Packs in high definition

Landsman
    Peru

Log Entries
    Name
    Nestor

Default Terrain Packs in high definition

Recently I spent a lot of time searching for the terrain packs, but all are sold out!
    Then I tried to search images to print but nothing, again.
    Can anyone in this forum scan in HD its terrain packs?
    I think it would be a huge help for people like me who are trying to print this terrain packs because we have no alternatives.
    Thanks!
    NESTOR
    From Lima-Perú

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I am afraid I gave all my terrain packs away when I converted them to 3D Nestor.
    Obviously we cannot reproduce them here because that will infringe Ares copyright,as they will be re released at some future date, but I am sure that one of our members can sort something out for you privately.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Richard

Nestor, I feel your pain. I picked up Sails of Glory last spring and couldn't find the terrain packs either. However, with persistence and continual haunting of Ebay and Amazon, I was able to pick up each set after several months (although at somewhat inflated prices due to the rarity of the terrain). Watch Miniature Market's website too as they may get them back in stock. Hang in there and best of luck to you!

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

I never bought any. I went for making my ow§n coast in 3D instead.

I guess if you're handy enough to print it out and glue to carton you might be able cut it out and paint it yourself.