Hybrid View

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Well... I don't think the forum has that many members in Sweden or the rest of the Baltic. There isn't really any exchange over the Baltic sea as there's a big language and cultural barrier. I haven't heard of a Russian, Pole or someone from Netherlands ever on a Swedish gaming convention not to mention playing SoG so it's not really a way of increasing the numbers. There's been several Norweegians, Brits and a few Danes and a Germans though. I even know of two Americans. So, more Americans than general Baltic states outside of the Nordic countries.

I know of two forum members who have visited the cons but only one that has played in my games.
    Last edited by TexaS; 10-01-2018 at 05:17.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thank you for being so candid in you appraisal of the situation Jonas.
    I am happy for you to support a Minor Con Medal for Sweden, but I would not consider it justified a Major Con Medal with so few Anchorage participants at your show.
    You may wish to challenge this decision, and I would be more than happy to be overruled in this respect by Keith if you put your case to him directly.
    If you are happy with my resolution, please get in touch with Susan (Ling) direct, and ask if she will put your medal onto the server for you.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.