Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Gary, McDorf. gains the exclusive four year medal as a participant at Doncaster.

Congratulations Gary.

Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Andrew,CptPugwash also gains the Participant Medal for playing at Doncaster.

Congratulations Andrew.

Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The next series of honours were presented at Doncaster this weekend for services to the Anchorage.
    Firstly, Captain Dave Manley was awarded the Golden Anchor Award for the work done both here and on the trials of the Game before it was released.
    Congratulations Dave.

Bligh.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-04-2022 at 04:50.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Chris, Captain Duff also gained this award for his work as Captain of the Fleet and also for the years of arranging and running the games we put on at all the shows around the country.
    Congratulations to you also sir.

Bligh.
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-04-2022 at 04:50.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The Silver Anchor award was awarded to Guus, Aardvark for commanding the Dutch Squadron, and continued support for the Doncaster event, and also to Lex for his support to Guus and the Doncaster event each year.

Bligh.
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-04-2022 at 04:53.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The final award of the weekend was presented to our good Captain Duff who won both of the games which I and Dave Manley GM'd by a good sea mile and then added an extra five points by GMing the third game. This resulted in his name appearing on the Admirals Trophy for a second time to equal Dave Manley's record.
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-04-2022 at 05:14.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Having finally run to earth Reg, Dr Maturin, I can now present him with his three year participants medal for Doncaster.

Congratulations Reg.

Bligh.