Thread: Is the store encountering a snag?

Landsman
    Canada

Log Entries
    Name
    Matt

Default Is the store encountering a snag?

I recently tried to place an order in the store. As I attempted to proceed to view my cart and checkout, I was faced with a 404 error screen. Has anyone else run into this of late?

Regards,

Matt

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Kriegmeister View Post
    I recently tried to place an order in the store. As I attempted to proceed to view my cart and checkout, I was faced with a 404 error screen. Has anyone else run into this of late?

Regards,

Matt
    Hi Matt.
    I have exactly the same and from gleanings on the Drome quite a few others do as well. Keith is aware of the problem and will be addressing it as soon as he has sorted out the teething problems on the two sites. He has posted a notice on Wings about it.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Here is his message from earlier today.

"Also, I can't post/view the Anchorage site right now (some weird issues going on with it and the AA site for me these last few days), can someone please post on the Sever move thread on that site that the image issues should be fixed and that the security warning is being worked. Thanks."

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

I was trying to buy some stuff before the "upgrade" and take advantage of the sale, and it wasn't working. I haven't tried since the modifications.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Has the AA store gone down again?
    I am getting an 500 Internal Server Error going in via both Aerodrome and Anchorage, am using ipad ?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Could be Chris.
    I can't get onto Admin either here or the Drome for the last three days either.
    Keith knows about it.
    Rob.