United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    All I can say is bravo Aaron.
    Bligh.
    Thanks it’s been a journey. I have a server that runs now and a client that connects. Currently the server is sending positional updates and the client moves the ship along and angles the yards. I have to add multiple ships and have the server update the appropriate clients. I am getting close to having a test webpage that you guys can try out.

Landsman
    Spain

Log Entries
    Name
    Pedro M.

Fantastic Aaron, I was missing evolution of the First App, that I use frequently, especially having the chance to add more ships and the bug of the auto selection, but I understand that you took a new branch of developing the server, I am really impressed.

Regards.

Pedro

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by GloriosoXVIII View Post
    Fantastic Aaron, I was missing evolution of the First App, that I use frequently, especially having the chance to add more ships and the bug of the auto selection, but I understand that you took a new branch of developing the server, I am really impressed.

Regards.

Pedro
    I’m glad you found the improvements helpful. This new evolution is an experiment on online multiplayer. I still have more to do for the original app but I want to tackle how online works out with my direction first.