Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default New Medals up.

It is with great pleasure and with thanks to Eric and Sue for their efforts on our behalf that I can announce the instigation of two new medals. That of Derby World Championships and Doncaster.
    As these medals are a long time in coming I am happy to backdate the award fort three years. If you have not received a medal today and either GM'd or participated in a Sails action during this period please contact me with the details and I will consider your application. Also if any GM's can shed light onto any participant in their actions please let me know.
    Thank you all for your patience in awaiting the ratification of these awards.

Bligh. Admiral of the Blue.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

I'm a proud owner of those beautiful medals, now.

Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Very nice band! That is the original British band used on medals back in the day.

What does the 14 stand for?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The 14 is the year that Doncaster events started Jonas.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.