Thread: Flag Files Reloaded

Default Flag Files Reloaded

Greetings All,

The three flag files: British, French, Spanish scaled have been reloaded. I also added the following new flag files:

War of 1812
    American Revolutionary
    Ottoman
    East/West India/Merchant flags for UK, France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands

I also reloaded the corrupted photos in my SOG blog entries. Will have to work on my albums later. I hadn't realized the full damage extent of that virus hack that hit the Anchorage a while back.

Vol

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for putting things to rights Vol. None of us should have to do the same job twice.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

More than welcome. I'm sorry it took me so long to fix things. Any time I can help fellow gamers or modelers, I will and more than happy to do it.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Good day Vol.
    I am working on getting your posting passed through to the files page.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

How does one get these flags?

What should they be printed on?

Sorry Dobbs, for some odd reason none of the files I reloaded, nor any of the additional flag files I uploaded appear to be there. I guess Rob was unsuccessful in getting them passed through? Unfortunately I just started my two week hitch at work and won't be home until the 21st. If you PM me your email address I will send you whatever you need when I retun home.
    Regards,
    Vol

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

At the moment shipmates I am hitting a brick wall.
    None of my appeals to their Lordships of the Admiralty re being allowed to perform ratification of files has been answered. They are no doubt pondering the matter.
    Rob.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

What do you folks who print flags, print them on?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I just use the ordinary computer paper Dobbs. At that scale photo paper is too thick and unwieldy.
    Rob.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

I use a standard sticky backed paper to print out on, then its a matter of cutting , folding and applying.
    Unfortunately my cutting and folding leave a bit to be desired so I end up painting over the base design, but they look ok

Rob tells me all the flag files are back up.

Midshipman
    Australia

Log Entries
    Name
    Alastair

Good news as can use those flags,