Thread: Line Chart uploaded!

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Default Line Chart uploaded!

Just uploaded the current Line Chart (I still need drawings for SGN108 and SGN115, but other than that if Greenwich has it I've included it)--almost every ship in the game, all in correct 1/1000 scale. As I noted elsewhere, I think there will be some surprising discoveries in store... I was surprised to find that the Artesien 64 was not only bigger than Bahama, but MUCH bigger than Ardent, actually almost the size of a Common 74.

Based on this chart, I think we can retire the size objections on Wave 3 and worry about rigging details--the original scans these are scaled down from are the drawings I sent Ares to aid in model design. Bucentaure... we'll have to wait on putting that to bed until I find the draught again and update the file.

http://sailsofglory.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=199
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Richard

Thanks for pulling this together. A very illuminating presentation!

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Glitch in a few drawings identified, chart recompiled and reuploaded--would appreciate ideas for future refinement!

Currently considering...
    --Reassemble with correctly-scaled cropped-at waterline draughts to get back to one page.
    --Add "Fleets By Country" pages.
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.