Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default Visit to Poole.

As I will be visiting my Brother in Law near Poole during June, apart from the obligatory day out to Pompey, i was hoping to visit the local Wargames shop where some of you have the annual meet.
    Can anyone give me the address and post code for this shop so that I may make a pilgrimage to the premises.
    Thanks.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks Dave, I knew it had been mentioned but could not find it on here.
    I will certainly pop in for a visit. Do you happen to know if they ever hold games in the evenings or at weekends?
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Well I did not make it to Entoyment last year, but in the meantime I have completed a couple of Mail Order purchases from them and I must say that the service is exemplary, even to the fact that one ship I ordered not being available they let me know immediately and dispatched the part order.
    That is service.
    Rob.