Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate to the Anchorage. He is Damiano, from Austria.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another shipmate joins us from the USA today. He is Bim, aka b4retinal from Chicago Illinois.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by another new shipmate. He is Feoras from Germany.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate joining us from Germany. He is Lars, aka NavalWombat from Oppenheim.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Anothe new shipmate to boost the US Fleet joins us today. He id Joe, aka CDR Leonard from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by another shipmate from the USA. He is Travis, aka tbelgarde from Iowa.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome our first new shipmate in two weeks. He is Luis, aka matadorgunner from Madrid.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from Germany. He is Wilhelm, aka willitor from Dortmund.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Daniel, aka LeftenantGerald from Virginia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Germany. He is Kay, aka Kay-Uwe from Berlin.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Gary, aka sherman2c from Maryland.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 11-20-2020 at 00:59.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we had a new shipmate signing on from the USA. He is Chris, aka malachi from Kentucky.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from Old Guy's neck of the woods. He is Chris, aka Christolockxxx from Vancouver Island Canada.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we greet a new shipmate from the Czech Republic. He is Sten, aka sustrs from Brno.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Jack, aka ironjack11 from California.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

And yet another shipmate from the USA. David, aka FF1098 from Maine.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from Germany. he is Dirk, aka Clausewitz from Essen.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate has now joined us. He is Michael, aka thatmichaelw from Kentucky.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from Poland. He is Peter, aka William_Purcell who is researching for a film on the Bounty and William Bligh. please help him with any information you can if he asks for help.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate joins us from Italy. He is Alessandro, aka Leonida63 from Foligno.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Tim,aka Bonhome_Richard from Alaska.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate signs in from the USA today. He is J, aka Zythe from Michigan.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A shipmate from the USA again this evening. He is Kyle, aka parker.kw from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today, another new shipmate from the USA joins the fleet. He is Mike, aka Mikejr74 from Salisbury Maryland.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by another new shipmate from the USA. Madelyn, aka Astro hails from El Passo Texas.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by another new shipmate from the USA. He is Anthony, aka Continentaleye from California.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate from the USA signs on today. He is Al, aka Vilkas from Maryland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a shipmate from Italy. He is Roberto, aka Lacroix from Milan.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have a new shipmate from Hungary. He is István, from Budapest.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from the USA . He is Calvin, aka CaptainFlint01 from Philadelphia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from Colombia. He is Luis, aka bimbi from Bogota, and is only the second sailor from his nation to join us.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another shipmate from the United States joins us. He is Ed, aka Herk Nav from Maryland.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from Cuba. He is Antonio, aka antper from Havana.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Brent, aka evanger from Minnesota.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA to the Great Lakes squadron.He is Pal, aka sogoadm from Illinois.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by another new shipmate from the USA. He is John, aka Jack sands from Utah.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we welcome another shipmate from the USA. He is Dan, aka piratebeagle from Ohio.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome yet another US shipmate. Adam, aka ArcticCav hails from Wausaukee and strengthens the Great Lakes Squadron.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from Germany. He is Stephen, aka Bismork from Saarbrücken.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight a new shipmate from the USA Joins us. He is Mark, aka jasonjlawton from New York State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate joined us from the USA. He is Richard, aka RJF758 from Arizona.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have anothe US shipmate signing on. He is Rob, aka Kangeroorex from Indianna.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from Spain. He is Octavio, aka StilgarW from Alicante.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Kurt, aka Sturmkraehe from Tacoma.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Jim, aka JBenson from PA.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a sailor from Spain. He is Nemo, aka NemoSylvestrisfrom Madrid.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have what might well be our third shipmate from the Ukraine. He is M, aka Folklore from Kharkiv.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Mark, aka MarkC from New Hampshire.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we were joined by a new shipmate from France. He is Jean-Jacques from Nancy.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a shipmate from the USA. He is Cameron, aka yum from Illinois.
    Rob.