Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome Charles alongside. He goes under to monika of Skyhawki72, and comes from Cincinnati.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by another shipmate from the USA. He is Eric, aka Eberg from Springfield. Missouri.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we were joined by a new shipmate from Hungary. He is Istvan, aka Pityer from Budapest.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another sailor from the USA joining us. He is Brandon, aka bdjorda from Tennessee.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we greet a new shipmate from Germany. He is Achim from Schleswig-Holstein.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmatefrom the USA. today chaps. He is Alan, aka ErikManning from Nevada.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate joining us. He is Aitor, aka Teckne2 from Spain.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We have another new shipmate with us today, he is Tomáš, aka Amahu from the Czech Republic.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate, jr joins us from Spain.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another new shipmate this afternoon. He is Gerald, aka pappyjer from Vancouver Island Canada.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Now we welcome a new shipmate from New York State. He is Terry, aka Esoognom3.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate joining us from France. He is Bruno, aka Surcouf from Paris.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from France. He is Chee, aka chee911 from Bordeaux.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Dan, aka Dansum from Florida.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another sailor from the USA joins us this afternoon. He is John, aka Johnp from California.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The American Fleet grows even larger. Today we are joined by Martin, aka Martimer from Missouri.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning an old shipmate from the Drome joins us. He is Simon, aka Monse from Paris.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we were joined by a new shipmate from the USA. Patrick van Gompel. He is a protégée of the Lord High Admiral, and his details about ship and Navy will be posted later.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Mark, aka Mark62 from Georgia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from Canada. He is Howard, aka SkeenaH from British Columbia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the Czech Republic. He is David Rejcha from Havířov.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we also have a new US shipmate joining us. He is Larry, aka SpaceAce from Iowa.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We are also joined by James, aka Jackal1965 from Washington State.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from the USA. He is Bill, aka Bill Newby from Nebraska.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A belated welcome to Michael, aka Inerro who has had trouble with his E-mail connection. He is from the Russian Federation.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome another US shipmate. He is Mike, aka MWilding from new Jersey.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We also have Mark, aka CloseActioneer from Maryland.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is CT, aka Braypa from New Jersey.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Steele, aka BillLaimbeer from Alabama.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new sailor joins us from the USA today. He is Scott, aka shutson from Oklahoma.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate hails from the Phillippines today.
    He is Vince, aka ekg1234 from Manila.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Norman, aka Wolvehunde from New Mexico.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Chris, aka bearbryant from Michigan.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by another shipmate from the USA. He is Boyd, aka Kansasboyd from Florida.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another sailor joining us from the USA. He is Mark, aka Mrshut from Illinois.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new sailor from the USA. He is Will, aka Wt01, from Vancouver WA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate from Washington State today. He is James Denberger from Seattle.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome FM Azmi, aka fess from Malaysia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Ross, aka badlands122 from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Mike, aka RugbyMike from Georgia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome Tom, aka shipshape from Florida in the United States.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Jon, aka jonbizzle21 from Minnesota.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate from the USA signing on. He is Michael, aka Blue Ensign from MN.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another matelot from the USA today. He is James, aka Wheatmail04 from West Virginia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. he is Stephen, aka sablair from Oregon.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Bizzbum from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a sailor from Singapore, Edervarg aka Nick.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome another new sailor. He is Nicholas, aka Onion Head from Kyiv.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Also, yesterday, we were joined by JR, aka abcwarbot from Ohio.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another US sailor joins us. He is Joseph, aka Leftenant Leoce from New York.

Rob.